- Following in the footsteps of Rachel Bilson, Hilary Duff teams up with DKNY to create a fashion line. [via People StyleWatch]
- Hard times hit department stores like Macy's, JCPenney, Dillard's and Nordstrom. [via Fashionista.com]
- Dress like Kate Winslet with tips from...oh, that's right, me! [via TheSuperMelon.com]
- Topshop NYC will be opening (finally!) on March 26th. [via Blogue.us]
- T-Shirts remind us to love our bodies, flaws and all. [via CollegeCandy.com]
- Sally McGraw from Already Pretty extols the virtues of small boobs. [via Smitten]
- UNIQLO reveals designers for their 2009 invitation project. [via Uniqlo.com]
- Jewelry designer Brain Crumley is launching his first free-trade diffusion line for Urban Outfitters. [via Refinery29]
- QVC, one of the shopping channels, will be holding a show at fashion week. [via WWD]
- Nine West teams up with New Balance for a line of stylish athletic-inspired footwear. [via NineWest.com]
Saturday, February 7. 2009
A round-up of must-know fashion news from the past week:
You should feature your Kate Winslet "Dress by Number" here - It's beautiful!
Thanks--good to know, I'll try to do more similar posts this week!