MyStyle has a round-up of some of the wildest celebrity Halloween costumes.
DailyCandy shares super easy last-minute Halloween costumes.
The Racked reports that DailyCandy is launching Swirl, an online sample site.
CollegeCandy is loving sequins for Fall.
BeyondTheRack.com has joined the growing online sample sale site scene. Sign up here, lovelies!
Budgetnista puts the spotlight on the impressive New York & Co. Holiday 2009 collection.
StyleHive wants you to brighten up your fall beauty routine with yellow eyeshadow.
Cheapalicious (the blogger formerly known as The Cheap Chica) spots Frye and Loeffler Randall knock-offs at Walmart.
Dina's Days wants to know, are you sick and tired of celebrity fashion lines?
The Budget Babe is giving away three $100 T.J. Maxx giftcards to the most stylish Maxxinistas! Enter now.
Saturday, October 31. 2009
Friday, October 30. 2009
Channel Amelia Earhart in this 3.1 Phillip Lim Leather flying jacket, $995 at Net-A-Porter.com.
Alternatively, you could pick up this brown faux leather motorcycle jacket at Ruche for $72.99. With the money you save, you could take actual flying lessons!
Please note: This contest is now closed to further entries. Winners will be announced in an upcoming post.
T.J. Maxx is turning Fashionistas into Maxxinistas—smart, savvy and stylish women who never pay full price!
Show off your Maxxinista style for a chance to win a $100 gift card from T.J. Maxx and The Budget Babe!
How to enter:
- Upload a photo of your fabulous self to Flickr (http://www.flickr.com/groups/maxxinista/).
- Tag your photo "Maxxinista"
- Leave a comment with a link to your photo in the comments section below.
- Three winners will each receive one $100 T.J. Maxx gift card courtesy T.J. Maxx.
- Contest ends Friday, November 6th at 12 noon EST. Winners will be chosen based on their ability to personify the "Maxxinista" vibe, and will be announced on Monday, November 9th.
- Open to readers ages 18 and older, living in the continental US
- Readers may enter as many times as they'd like but each outfit or look must be different.
- Be sure to add info(at)thebudgetbabe.com to your email safe list so you can be notified if you're the winner.
Don't be shy, ladies. Start snapping and show T.J. Maxx what you got!
Get Taylor Momsen's edgy evening look by pairing a lace jacket with a sequin vest, slouchy tee and dark nails in an almost-black shade of green.
 Talbots Jacket
 Forever 21 Vest
 OPI Nail Lacquer
 twelfth of eleven Pocket Tee
 Lulus Denim
 Charlotte Russe Lace Suede Pumps
Thursday, October 29. 2009
Earlier today I printed my 50% off Payless coupon from Oprah.com and picked up these American Eagle boots that I had been wanting since this post. The boots were on sale for $39.99 down from $44.99, so I paid $20. Not bad for comfy boots that fit my needs perfectly! Take advantage of this deal soon because the coupon expires tomorrow!
Shown above: Forever 21 jacket, United Colors of Benetton camisole, Anna Sui for Target silk tunic, Twelve by Twelve leggings, Payless boots, Merona watch
(Page 1 of 17, totaling 85 entries) next page »