Before the clock strikes midnight, I wanted to quickly share some of my favorite red carpet moments from 2009! Apologies for the shortage of posts lately, I'm spending some vacation time with family. Hope everyone has a fabulous and joyous end-of-a-decade celebration tonight! See you next year!
1. Anne Hathaway was a vision of beauty in Armani Prive.
2. Zoe Saldana shined in Emilio Pucci and throughout the year.
3. Blake Lively rocked hot pink like no other in Michael Kors. If you've got it, flaunt it.
4. Camilla Belle owned her Alexander McQueen frock, not the other way around.
5. Diane Kruger exuded modern sex appeal in her modified Jason Wu mini dress.
6. Emma Watson displayed a sense of maturity beyond her years in Burberry.
7. Sarah Jessica Parker wowed in unforgettable Dior Haute Couture.
8. Eva Mendes was radiant in Dior as styled by the brilliant Rachel Zoe.
9. Taylor Swift looked angelic in Reem Acra. The girl just glows.
10. Leighton Meester was beguiling in Prabal Gurung.