FabSugar looks at the best-dressed celebs at London Fashion Week.
MayteDoll recreates Khloe Kardashian's neon yellow blouse look for less.
A Bull's Eye View enlists stylist Brad Goreski to create chic looks using items from Target.
The Style Sale reads into the "book clutch" trend.
BellaSugar rounds up New York Fashion Week's top makeup trends.
Sugarlaws shares a recipe for a yummy crab and brie omelet.
People StyleWatch reveals Rachel Bilson's favorite budget lipgloss.
The Grindstone finds business management tips from 'The Iron Lady.'
All Women Stalk rounds up 8 fun paper doily DIY projects.
The Coveted has a sock bun tutorial in five easy steps.
- Help Coolspotters identify all the fabulous red carpet fashions at the Oscars.
- CollegeCandy readers who make the best Oscar predictions will have a chance to win a $200 gift bag full of awesome Tarte Cosmetics products. Enter here.
- David's Bridal hosts its first Oscars Twitter Party on Sunday, February 26th, at 7:00PM, as the starlets step onto the red carpet in their glamorous gowns. Look for the hashtag #DBRedCarpet on Twitter.
- Style It Online mixes up the perfect Oscar-themed cocktail recipe.
- Join @JulepMaven's Oscar Twitter Party from 3-4 ET for your chance to win nail polish, talk trends and more.
- And, join me, @BudgetBabe, during the Oscars to livetweet about all the red carpet looks!