UPDATE: I had to cut this giveaway short per a request from Target - it turns out these items are not yet available in stores, so if you saw them, consider yourself lucky! We'll be launching a second giveaway soon with the right products, so please stay tuned if you missed out on this one. Apologies for any confusion this might have caused. —BB
Please note: This giveaway has ended and is now closed to further entries.
I've teamed up with Target Beauty to offer one lucky Budget Babe reader the chance to win some of the hottest new makeup for summer! As you probably know, Target has partnered with some of the top names in the beauty industry, including Jemma Kidd, Napoleon Perdis and Petra Strand, to deliver pro-quality makeup at super low prices. When I shop for makeup at Target, I love how the lighting, packaging and products create a boutique or department store feel, rather than a blah drugstore feel. It's just one of the million reasons why I love Tar-zhay. Okay, on to the giveaway....
- Nicole by OPI nail polish in I Love You Cherry Much
- Nicole by OPI nail polish in It's Not Me, It's Blue
- Pixie by Petra Wakeup Concealer in No. 2 Nude
- Pixie Succulent Lip Twin in Opal Orchid
- Pixie by Petra All-Over Magic Radiance Powder in No. 2 Rose Radiance
- JK Jemma Kidd Glitterati Shadow Dust Duo in 03 Debut
- NP by Napoleon Perdis Eye Shadow Duo - Set 1, Barbados
- NP by Napoleon Perdis Eye Shadow Duo - Set 5, Antigua
- NP by Napoleon Perdis Eye Shadow Duo - Set 6, Saint Croix
- Tell us what's your favorite beauty brand carried by Target in the comments section below (it can be any beauty brand, doesn't have to be listed above).
- Follow The Budget Babe @budgetbabe on Twitter.
- Fan The Budget Babe on Facebook (www.facebook.com/thebudgetbabe)
This is not a sponsored post, I did not receive any products or money for this giveaway, except for the generous prize which was provided to me by Target and will be given to one lucky BB reader. Open to U.S. residents only, sorry. UPDATE 5/24/2011: Comments must be posted by 12 noon ET on May 24, 2011 to be eligible to win. Winner will be announced on this post and via Twitter on or before June 1, 2011. Winner will be contacted via email (so please check your email if you enter) and has three business days to respond, otherwise an alternate winner will be selected.