Here's what they had to say on a recent episode about choosing fashions to flatter curvaceous figures (some are obvious, but they bear repeating!):
- Try tops or dresses with flattering ruching on the side.
- V-necks and wrap-dresses are especially slimming, so long as the neckline doesn't plunge too low.
- Trench coats show up season after season and always look chic on every figure.
- Trapeze dresses look sleek on slim figures but can also work magic to hide figure flaws.
- A solid-color sweater dress with a belt is always flattering and accentuates curves. Add a long pendant necklace to focus the eye inward and create a slimming silhouette.
- Bold colors and patterns speak volumes about your personality. When picking prints, look for designs with vertical lines.
- Heels work wonders to lengthen legs and create a longer, leaner line. Knee-high, high-heeled boots are an especially comfortable and versatile option.
Featured above: Lane Bryant Patent leather trench coat, Orig. $199.50 Sale $129.00
Dear Readers: How do you find clothes that best suit your body type?