It's the first day of spring, so naturally I had to talk about spring's pastel trend. On the runways, designers rendered pastel hues like blush pink, apricot and lavender in modern, fresh ways. I love the clean lines at Phillip Lim, the unique textures at Jonathan Saunders and the preppy, tailored accents at Diane von Furstenberg.
Here are eight pastel finds to love under $50...how are you wearing this trend?
2. Old Navy Pleated Chiffon Top
3. ModCloth "Special Someone" Necklace
4. LC Lauren Conrad Wedge Sandals
5. Mossimo for Target Espadrille Wedge
6. No Rest for Bridget Sheer Back Yellow Blouse
7. Revlon "Minted" Nail Polish
8. Express "Zelda" Jean Legging in Sky Blue
Runway images via Style.com