As the year wraps up, it's time to look back at the celebrity outfits you loved most in 2012. Here are the top 39 celebrity looks that received the most votes in our weekly "best dressed polls" - if the number seems a bit random, it's because I didn't conduct a poll every single weekend due to holidays and such. Thank you for all your continued support this year, it's been an amazing 365 days and I could not have accomplished anything without you, my amazing readers!
Here are some more observations on the celebrities whose styles you admired most in 2012:
1. Olivia Palermo could do no wrong, garnering lots of tweets, likes, comments and your votes in any post or poll she appeared! Her ability to mix pieces in unexpectedly chic ways makes her a fashion force to be reckoned with. I don't see her popularity waning in 2013, at least not in the short term.
2. Model-off-duty Miranda Kerr was a "new" face on the scene this year and quickly established herself as a fashion icon. She dominated every poll in which she appeared, no doubt because of her sophisticated yet sexy style. And those impossibly good genes don't hurt, either. I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in 2013 as her casual style develops even further.
3. You guys adore Zoe Saldana's casual, everyday style. The girl can throw on a white tee and red jeans and look amazing! She's also a risk taker on the red carpet, something all fashionistas can appreciate. Amazing bone structure, skin and long legs certainly help her grab attention - and keep it.
4. Katie Holmes doesn't always hit the mark with her fashion choices - but when she does, we all seem to take notice (positive reinforcement, perhaps?). The striped tee and white jeans look above was one of your favorites from the year for its preppy-cool vibe that's easy to imitate. We also love that she wears things more than once, like her Rag & Bone ankle boots, one of the most popular shoe styles of 2012.
5. Eva Longoria claimed top prize this year, garnering a whopping 57% of your votes in this poll for her yellow blazer and white skinny jeans look. The moral of the story? Readers love a celebrity who can rock color and the latest trends (Brian Atwood heels, swoon) while still looking laid back, feminine and confident.
Jessica Alba was a ubiquitous source of fashion inspiration this year thanks in large part to her stylist, Brad Goreski, who dressed the multi-tasking mom in a myriad of trends, from colored denim (she owns a pair in literally every color) to printed pants to colorblocking. I have to hand it to her for taking risks and pulling together outfits that lots of us can affordably copy in our everyday lives.
Taylor Swift stood out for her demure fashion sense with a retro twist that helped her stand out from her peers and the fashion crowd in general. With her signature red lips, love of stripes and longer hemlines, Taylor proved to be a fashion powerhouse that lots of girls - young and old alike - could admire and imitate.
Although we didn't see nearly enough of Tiffani Thiessen, the glowing mom always wowed us whenever she made an appearance with her approachable and exuberant style. Remember this blazer and green pants look? Love it!
Let's not forget Rachel Bilson and Lauren Conrad - whenever these two perennial style icons made an appearance on the blog, you guys were quick to give your nod of approval. Both ladies have their lives in order and it's reflected in their fashion sense, which is always put-together, totally chic and unforced.
Without further ado, keep reading to see the Readers' Choice: Top 39 Celebrity Looks of 2012: