UPDATE 5/21/13: Didn't hear back from our initial winner so we've picked an alternate and that lucky reader is #117 Tabathia B! Congrats! Please check your email for details on claiming your prize.
Please note: This giveaway has ended and is now closed to further entries.
I've teamed up with SALTMoney.org to offer one lucky reader a chance to win a $200 AmEx gift card, so you can start spending less time worrying about debt and more time on the things you really care about (like fashion!)
To give you a bit of background, SALTMoney.org was founded by the nonprofit organization, American Student Assistance (ASA) in December 2011. SALT's mission is to educate students and families on how to navigate financing a higher education, successfully manage any resulting debt, and build money skills for life. Because the ASA is a nonprofit organization, SALT is entirely FREE for users.
SALT has in depth information on a wide range of financial topics like:
- Simple online tools to track and plan your student loans
- Tips and guidance to help you make smart decisions about tricky loan stuff
- Help finding scholarships, internships, and jobs
- Deals and discounts that put more money in your pocket
- Know-how that empowers you to be money smart
I would have loooved to have had a resource like this back when I was in college and after graduation. But I'm finding SALT useful even now for money-saving articles like "How to eat at Whole Foods for less than $5." Good stuff, right?
On to our giveaway!
To enter (required):
- Visit SaltMoney.org then share something cool/helpful you learned while checking out SALT in the comments section below.
For additional entries (leave one comment for each):
Giveaway ends 12 noon ET on May 15, 2013. Good luck!
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by SaltMoney.org. All opinions are my own.