Dear Budget Babe,
Can you recommend some shoe brands at Zappos.com that are both cheap (under $50) and stylish?
Broke & Barefoot
BB: Anyone who's ever shopped at Zappos.com can attest to their incredible selection, super fast shipping and easy-as-pie returns. But let's face it - their shoes aren't exactly cheap, and you can easily squander hours (if not days) of precious time browsing and sorting through thousands of shoes just to find a cute pair that won't break the bank.
So here are ten of our favorite brands that we can always rely on for cool styles, good quality and reasonable prices (each offers at least some styles for less than $50, meaning you don't have to wait for them to go on sale). This list is by no means exhaustive, but it's a good place start!
10 Best Affordable Shoe Brands at Zappos.com (in no particular order)
1. Unlisted by Kenneth Cole: Urban, stylish, versatile.
2. dollhouse: Funky and feminine
3. MIA: Unique with a hint of retro style
4. diba Fashion-forward, diva vibe
5. Yellow Box: Casual and glamorous
6. Restricted: Trendy and unique
7. Naughty Monkey: Playful, sexy, bold
8. Penny Loves Kenny: Wild-meets-whimsical
9. Shellys London: Hip shoes with a twist
10. BC Footwear: Young, fun, trendy
Dear Readers: What are your favorite brands for cheap & chic shoes?
Featured above: Shellys London "Crazy," $51.00 at Zappos.com