We've covered sweaters & scarves, jeans & boots, and now we're rounding up the "Pinterest Put Together" series with some trendy bags and nail colors! While two of the more minor details of an ensemble, they both can really pull an outfit together. Keep reading to see my Pinterest picks for fall of 2013!
1. Earthy toned bags are perfect for fall, especially brown! This bag would compliment any outfit and could also be carried over into spring and summer. (Nordstrom, $48)
2. Bright colored bags can add life to your outfits! Try red for a classic look. (Kohls, $40.60)
3. If you're looking for your bag to be the spotlight of your outfit, opt for something bold like cheetah print. (Nordstrom, $42)
1. After School Blazer by Essie ($8) is the perfect navy color. When I see this color, I think red jeans and a black blazer for a nautical look.
2. Wicked by Essie ($8) is another essential! Similar to the oxblood trend, this nail color is perfect for fall 2013.
3. I personally love the matte look for nails. This mattifying top coat by Hard Candy ($4) makes any nail color matte in seconds. I love using this on top of grey nails!
Pinterest Image Sources: Earthy, Brightly Colored, Bold Prints, Navy, Oxblood, Matte + Grey