We would expect nothing less from one of our biggest style crushes, Jamie Chung, during Fashion Week! The actress wore an drapey fringed cape for just a hint of boho to an otherwise simply chic black circle skirt and crop top underneath. These sassy and eccentric shoes by Sophia Webster also give a wild call for attention in a zebra print. We think the 'Jupiter' from Chinese Laundry makes a reasonable swap, as would any sandal-like heels or cutout booties!
Get the celebrity look for less:
1. River Island Crepe Racer Front Crop Top $32
2. Chinese Laundry ‘Jupiter’ Peep-Toe Bootie $80
3. JustFab ‘Jubilee’ Satchel $40
4. Canyon River Blues Women’s Fringe Sharkbite Cardigan $38
5. H&M Imitation Leather Skirt $25