Nothing says "Be my Valentine" quite like sexy lingerie. Then again, nothing says "turn off" quite like a steep price tag. Lucky for us, red-hot lingerie doesn't have to cost a bundle. And why should it? We make the case for cheap thrills:
- Sexy is a state of mind, not a dollar sign.
- Gents don't care one way or the other (but if they want to buy us fine lingerie as a gift, that's perfectly acceptable - and encouraged.)
- Rough play in the boudoir warrants worry-free prices at the checkout counter.
- Passion is stifled by overpriced, overly precious underthings.
- All your favorite budget fashion retailers carry chic intimate apparel at dirt-cheap prices. Try H&M, Forever 21, Rampage, Marshall's, T.J. Maxx and Target.
Budget lingerie from Forever 21:  Satin Lace Slip in hot pink, $10.80  Bella Babydoll Slip in rose, $15.80  Jessica Slip in black, $12.80  Satin Lace Slip in purple, $10.80