Jumpsuit // Midi Dress // Girls' Denim Dress // Gingham Shirt // Striped One-Piece Bathing Suit // Peplum Top
You might be familiar with Amazon Fashion and Amazon.com 's overall push to become a leader in the retail industry, but did you know the online giant now carries at least a dozen in-house clothing brands that are exclusive to Prime Members? I didn't either, until I was watching an episode of Style Code Live, which devoted an entire show to showcasing these new additions to the Amazon empire.
Then I did a little digging and discovered that Amazon has been quietly rolling out their in-house clothing brands since at least February of last year. Racked also did a lengthy feature on Amazon's latest attempts to become your one-stop clothing and fashion shopping destination.
While Racked seems to suggest that Amazon has a long way to go, I think Amazon is quickly becoming a fashion force to be reckoned with. Just take a look at this round-up of 12 brands I found on Amazon that are exclusively sold to Prime Members (I've been a Prime Member for as long as I can remember and highly recommend it).
Amazon stresses quality and value with these brands, suggesting these are competitors to your favorite brands (which they probably carry, too). Most items are under $50 or $100, and all of them are incredibly tempting.
Shopping tip: When sorting by brand on Amazon, you can now sort by "Our brands" to see Amazon exclusives.
I starting buying clothing from Amazon in earnest around the time I became a mom and just loved the convenience factor of Amazon for everything from diapers to books. Take a look at these brands and tell me what you think - have you shopped any of the Amazon Prime Exclusive clothing brands yet? What did you think?
12 Amazon Prime Exclusive Clothing Brands You Didn't Know
1. Coastal Blue: Swimwear for every figure
2. Lark & Ro: Polished wardrobe essentials and more
3. Paris Sunday: Contemporary fashions for women
4. Mae: Pretty and casual bralettes and panties
5. Ella Moon: Feminine fashions with a bohemian touch
6. Arabella: Loungewear and undergarments for everyday
7. James & Erin: On-trend feminine fashions, also with a boho vibe
8. Society New York: Modern workwear to weekend pieces
9. Scout + Ro: Comfy, mix and match pieces for boys and girls
10. Goodthreads: Effortless mens' shirts, pants and more
11. North Eleven: Women's cold weather accessories
12. Franklin Tailored: Mens' suits and accessories. Bonus: Just found Buttoned Down, too, which offers men’s dress shirts starting at $39.