- Following in the footsteps of Rachel Bilson, Hilary Duff teams up with DKNY to create a fashion line. [via People StyleWatch]
- Hard times hit department stores like Macy's, JCPenney, Dillard's and Nordstrom. [via Fashionista.com]
- Dress like Kate Winslet with tips from...oh, that's right, me! [via TheSuperMelon.com]
- Topshop NYC will be opening (finally!) on March 26th. [via Blogue.us]
- T-Shirts remind us to love our bodies, flaws and all. [via CollegeCandy.com]
- Sally McGraw from Already Pretty extols the virtues of small boobs. [via Smitten]
- UNIQLO reveals designers for their 2009 invitation project. [via Uniqlo.com]
- Jewelry designer Brain Crumley is launching his first free-trade diffusion line for Urban Outfitters. [via Refinery29]
- QVC, one of the shopping channels, will be holding a show at fashion week. [via WWD]
- Nine West teams up with New Balance for a line of stylish athletic-inspired footwear. [via NineWest.com]
Saturday, February 7. 2009
A round-up of must-know fashion news from the past week:
Target is partnering with renowned designers Karen Erickson and Vicki Beamon to launch a limited-edition jewelry collection, Erickson Beamon Accessories Collection for Target—and we have photos! This is the fourth jewelry collection in a series of limited-time-only accessories designers at Target. The Erickson Beamon for Target collection will be available at most Target stores nationwide and at Target.com from February 15 through June 26, 2009. According to Target.com, "Acclaimed jewelry designers Erickson Beamon’s exclusive collection for Target adds sparkle, fantasy and glamour, without pricey drama." Does it ever! Can't wait to get my hands on one of those shimmering, over-the-top cuffs and a statement necklace or two. Keep reading for more juicy pics.
Lots more pics after the jump!!
Continue reading "Photos! Erickson Beamon ... »
(Page 1 of 1, totaling 2 entries)