The Prabal Gurung for Target collection has launched at Target stores and target.com - have you made any purchases yet? I've seen the collection twice in person (once at the press preview and more recently at the launch party), and all I can say is these pieces will go fast! The prices are right and the styles are so fresh and fun.
Here are a few pieces I'm loving after seeing them in person:
- Coral and teal colorblock dress ($39.99): The coral and blue on this dress are both super vivid in person, and the fabric drapes nicely. A great day to night option thanks to the cute cap sleeves.
- Lace Up Black Pumps ($39.99): The perfect, strappy cage heel to pair with skirts, dresses or skinny pants. Hard to pick one color!
- Button-down blouse in "First Date" print ($26.99): The print is SO Prabal and you want something that's recognizable when shopping these designer collabs! Layer with a white blazer and leggings or tuck into a skirt with heels.
- Sleeveless dress in "Meet the Parents" print ($44.99): This dress is so flattering and visually slims the waist. The print is bold and very Prabal but the black and white color palette give it versatility.
- Ankle Strap Wedge in Apple ($29.99): These pop color wedges are chic and modern - comfortable too! You'll get so much wear out of these during spring and summer.