Have you finished all your holiday shopping!? Me neither. Every year, we resolve to get a head-start on our Christmas shopping but somehow the big day creeps up on us and we're scrambling to find cool gifts that still fit our budgets. That's where this week's mission comes in: Marshalls challenged me to an "outgifting countdown" to scope out the best last-minute gifts. And honestly, it was almost too easy! You see, Marshalls is one of the only stores I know of that has dozens of amazing, impressive gifts right in the check-out aisle! You don't even have to venture into the heart of the store (although I'm all for that, too) to score these fabulous finds. And since there's fresh merchandise every day, it's like shopping a brand new store on each visit - right up through Christmas and beyond. And because you're getting brand names and current season merchandise, your loved ones won't know you waited until the very last minute to shop!
Keep reading for 20 of my top last-minute gift finds and follow me on Instagram for even more!
(Don't forget! Share your finds on social media using hashtag #TheGifter to be entered to win a $500 TJX gift card, with one winner being selected each week!)
1. High-quality bamboo serving utensils make a classy gift for anyone who loves to eat. (Pardon my awkward claw hand.) Originally $30, scoop these up for just $14.99 at Marshalls.
2. She'll swoon for these luxe perfumes (and you'll fall in love with the price). Just another example of the quality gifts at an incredible value that you'll discover at Marshalls!
3. Marshalls has a great selection of books and makes a point of putting some of the more popular titles up front, like this of-the-moment cookbook.
4. A mod makeup bag is useful and fun. Since you're saving on the bag, you'll have cash left over to fill it with chic toiletries, too.
5. I love edible gifts. Gourmet vinegar elevates the ordinary.
6. A girl can never have too many lip glosses! These are department store quality at an unbelievable price - just $8.99 instead of $25.
7. Nail polish is the perfect stocking stuffer! Originally $14, this set was just $7.99.
8. For her: Fancy glass wine stoppers make a festive gift. Imported Italian glass means you're getting a high-quality gift that's an incredible value. Give with your favorite bottle of vino.
9. For him: Modern rubber bottle stoppers/wine pourers are functional and cool.
10. A joke box is a gift you can bring to a party and enjoy with a crowd.
11. A dessert kit complete with a mini skillet makes a sweet gift!
12. These classic board games are so stylish they double as decor. Plus they're fun for the whole family! Made from real wood, these quality gifts are an incredible value.
13. Travel mugs always make great gifts! The ones I find at Marshalls are usually dishwasher and microwave safe and made from non-toxic materials - not to mention the designs are super cute. It's those little details that just make shopping at Marshalls the smart choice.
14. Knock their socks off with Marshalls' fine selection of wool and cashmere socks in notice-me prints. I picked up a pair to gift for just $9.99 that was originally $35!
15. I spotted these in the tech accessories department - the coolest looking Bluetooth speakers for under $20 (compare at $49.99)! Try finding that at a big electronics store.
16. Anyone who loves crafting or DIY projects will flip for this glitter set, which I spotted for nearly half the price of similar kits elsewhere (I would know because I bought mine at a big name arts & crafts store - and I thought I was getting a good deal by using a coupon!).
17. I love giving beautiful stationary and journals as gifts (love receiving it, too!) - the selection at Marshalls is always fun and fresh. Heehee!
18. A designer laptop cover is a special find, but not unusual for my Marshalls! Parting with such a beauty is the tough part.
19. A ring holder is another foolproof yet sentimental gift any girl would love. This one had a nice weight to it and pretty enamel finish and it was just $5.99 (compare at $14.99).
20. These colorful zodiac notebooks make a personalized stocking stuffer. So fun!
What are your best last-minute gift ideas?
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by TJX through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated to write a post about TJX #TheGifter, all opinions are my own.