Kendall Jenner pulls off a laid-back preppy look with bold stripes, cropped white pants, and casual sneakers. I’ve found two options for a similar red hat; though the ModCloth hat is not yet available, it is less expensive and might be worth the wait! Transition her outfit to more fall-appropriate by swapping out the white pants for a pair of boyfriend jeans or dark skinnies!
Get the celebrity look for less:
1. MissGuided Farren Black and White Stripe Crop Jumper $23
2. Liquorish Red 70s Floppy Hat ($54) or ModCloth ‘Oh Happy Day’ Hat $20
3. J. Crew Linen Drapey Drawstring Pant $50 (Down from $70)
4. JustFab ‘Razeena’ Sneaker $40
5. Danielle Nicole Alexa Winged Mini Satchel $50