Olivia Palermo is the street chic queen. Why? Well…THIS. She is always one step ahead of the fashion game with all the right pieces and distinctive details to set her apart. She opts for leather instead of the go-to black skinny jeans and a collarless coat. Her fringe bag looks cool and classy, not tacky. And the mixed media flats make leopard that much more bold. I almost love this J. Renee pair better with the plaid mixed in and the jewel applique…well worth the price if you want a standout pair of shoes!
1. J. Renee ‘Dolle’ Calf Hair & Tartan Flat $100
2. H&M Imitation Leather Pants $35
3. Forever 21 Zippered Collarless Overcoat $48
4. Target Hobo Handbag with Fringe Trim $50
5. Sole Society ‘Phoenix’ Ombre Sunglasses $25