The Pretty Little Liars characters are notorious for their covetable styles, each fitting to their personalities. Since I began watching the show, Lucy Hale’s character Aria has become my most desired of the four with her risky and fun patterns, edgy grunge pieces, and unexpected accessories. But I have come to admire her off-set wardrobe as well! Example A: this simple yet classic street chic look. My selected version of her Vince Camuto top (only available is sizes small and extra large at Nordstrom Rack) is the sleeveless MINKPINK shirt, which mimics the two-tone bleached denim—horizontally instead of vertical. Add in the monotone black handbag, skinnies, and flats and you have an ensemble that every Budget Babe can pull off!
Get the celebrity look for less:
1. Charming Charlie Clocking In Chronograph Watch $25
2. ASOS Ridley Jeans $72
3. JustFab ‘Classique’ Satchel $40
4. Modcloth Get An A For Aviator Sunglasses $12
5. MINKPINK Blue Collar Denim Shirt $33
6. Chinese Laundry ‘Easy Does It’ D’Orsay Ballet Flat $60