A few weeks ago during New York Fashion Week, I announced my partnership with HP to test out their ENVY x2 and share my perspective as a fashion blogger. To update you, I've been loving using my ENVY x2, mostly as a tablet, as well as when I'm on the go as the perfect portable laptop. Sure, I spend too much time on Pinterest but the ENVY x2 makes the experience so much more rewarding with the big glossy screen and overall ease of use. I can kick back on the couch and watch my nightly dose of reality TV while simultaneously browsing the web on my ENVY x2. Ah, modern life!
Speaking of reality TV, HP is a proud sponsor of one of my favorite shows, Project Runway. This Thursday night, I'll be attending a viewing party in NYC to watch the show and participate in a little design challenge as a viewer. For those of you who watch Project Runway, I'm sure you've noticed the designers working on their HP devices, whether it's sketching or creating their own textile designs, so I'm really excited for the viewing party where bloggers like myself will get to test the latest tech. Fashion and technology are so intertwined and HP is right there in the middle of the action.
Stay tuned for updates from the viewing party by following me on Twitter @budgetbabe and @HP with hashtag #HPprojectrunway!
Interested in learning more about the HP ENVY x2? Read on for details...
- A powerful and ultra-thin hybrid PC with the advantages of two devices in one.
- Vivid 11.6-inch diagonal HD touch display with ultra-wide viewing angels, 400-nit brightness and IPS technology.
- Sleek aluminum finish and innovative hinge with magnets that smoothly guide the tablet portion in place.
- Featuring Beats Audio™, NFC technology, an optional stylus, HD webcam on the front and an 8.0 megapixel camera on the back.
- The HP ENVY x2 is available in the United States and has a starting price of $849.99
- Get the latest on Facebook at HP for Designers.
Visit HPShopping.com for more.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Style Coalition and HP.