We all have them: Those seemingly impossible-to-shop-for people in our lives. The girl who has everything. Or the super picky relative who can't be pleased. How do you spread a little holiday cheer to the un-giftable loved ones on your list? Follow me to Marshalls, of course! This season, I've teamed up with one of my favorite stores to bring you amazing holiday gifting tips, which I'll be sharing over the next couple of weeks here on the blog as well as on Twitter and Instagram with hashtag #TheGifter. Tackling this week's mission, "Gifting the Ungiftable", here's what I found:
(p.s. Are you a great gift-giver? Share your finds on social media with using hashtag #TheGifter to be entered to win a $500 TJX gift card, with one winner being selected each week!)
1. Leather gloves are one of life's under-appreciated little luxuries, and you can never have too many pairs. This on-trend cobalt blue number was the same pair of gloves I would have found at a department store but for a fraction of the cost.
2. This microwaveable back warmer will provide much-needed relief to just about anyone who's on the go or stuck at a desk for hours at a time. Now that I'm carrying my little one around most of the time, I could use this unique yet useful gift myself!
3. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't love a luxe faux-fur throw in a modern shade of gray to use while cuddling up with a good Nook and some hot tea on a chilly winter evening. And this one happens to be by one of my favorite designers, too.
4. A hardcover notebook with a tongue-in-cheek phrase is guaranteed to get some smiles from that hard-to-please friend. With Marshalls deep discounts, you can afford to pick up extras as stocking stuffers.
5. Candles always make great gifts, and these glass jar candles with a chalkboard "label" feel plucked from Pinterest! It's the DIY you don't have to do yourself.
6. When in doubt, pick up a nice bottle of bubbly and a classic champagne bucket for the ultimate hostess gift. Rather than picking up something cheap at a big box store, check out the selections at Marshalls first - you're going to get something that lasts and won't tarnish or discolor for the same price (or less!)
7. A set of sleek colorful knives makes a statement in the kitchen for the foodie or gourmet cook on your list. I actually registered for these at a department store for my bridal shower and can't believe how much cheaper I found them for at Marshalls.
8. Artificial vanilla flavoring doesn't even come close to the aroma and flavor you get from real vanilla bean extract. This top quality product will be appreciated by novice and expert bakers alike.
9. A designer candle is another foolproof gift - this one has a sophisticated scent and elegant design that will fit with almost everyone's aesthetic and remind the recipient of your excellent taste each time they use it.
10. For the label-conscious fashion lover on your list, consider an oversized shawl cardigan in a neon-neutral print. These are the same current season trends and fashions you'll see elsewhere for way more. So why not score it for less?
What are your gift ideas for hard-to-shop for friends?
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by TJX through their partnership with POPSUGAR. While I was compensated to write a post about TJX #TheGifter, all opinions are my own.