Whenever there's a Nordstrom sale, I get a serious case of FOMO if I'm not taking part in the fun! I love seeing what everyone is scooping up, so I thought it would be fun to share what I've purchased so far, too. There are a lot of really good deals and plenty to choose from, no matter what your style may be. Popular styles are selling out quickly though (Nordstrom shoppers don't fool around, so I've learned!) Here's what I got:
1. Sam Edelman Peep-Toe Booties: It's hard to believe I don't own a pair of peep-toe booties, so I finally got a pair in a yummy warm neutral cognac brown that I can wear with casual outfits like jeans or dresses. Since I practically live in ankle boots 9 months out of the year, these perforated leather open-toe booties are the summer stand-in!
2. Lucky Brand Peplum Top: For summer, I seem to either go preppy (see my Target buys) or I start channeling my inner boho babe, hence this embroidered top in shades of ivory and dusty rose. I can wear these with jeans and the peep-toe booties or other casual sandals for summer get-togethers. Easy and pretty!
3. Lucky Brand Floral Top: I picked up another top by Lucky Brand (which is kinda like the less cool cousin of Free People or something, but I'm okay with that!) because I need some casual yet cute tops with short sleeves (finding tops and dresses with sleeves is always a challenge...why is that?). I hope this one fits! I can wear it with shorts or jeans. I love the pop of color and the print feels fun for summer.
4. BP Striped Tee: I can't resist a striped tee and this one got great reviews. For the price, I figured it's a no brainer!
5. Madewell Chambray Shorts: I love the look of Madewell but hardly own anything by the brand, so I thought for the price, I'll try these soft shorts and see how I like them. I also picked up these chambray shorts at Target recently for just $12, so I'm curious to see how the quality compares. I figure I can wear these around the house and to the beach. When it gets hot, I know I'll be so glad I bought these elastic waist shorts in lightweight fabric!
Other items I'm eying include this Hinge utility jacket (because I clearly need another utility jacket) and this floral peplum top.
What are you eying/buying from the sale?