Is it ever too early to start thinking about spring trends?! (Don't answer that...) Today I'm looking ahead to these 9 spring 2018 fashion trends we'll be wearing when warm weather arrives.
9 Spring 2018 Fashion Trends to Try
1. Sixties-style florals are a fun update on everyone's favorite spring print. See Marni
2. Yellow and other citrus hues are making spring style pop. See Loewe
3. Updated anoraks (think plastic, metallic, oversized) will be on everyone's must-have list. See Calvin Klein
4. Sweet statement sleeves are here to stay, for work and the weekend. See Alice + Olivia
5. Deeply saturated hues like bright red will enliven your spring wardrobe. See Tom Ford
6. Nothing new here, but pretty pastels will be your spring BFF, too! See Michael Kors
7. Satin gives high-shine cred to everything from shoes to clothing this spring. Sequins and other embellishments also welcome. See Peter Pilotto
8. Whether classic or modern, we're always happy to see trench coats return for spring. See Chloe
9. Designers revealed the loveliest sheer details, once again playing with light, texture and transparency. See Victoria Beckham
Plus, don't miss these links:
Sydne Style shares 3 foods to try for fab winter skin.
College Fashion styles sock booties for day and night.
On Pinterest I'm completely obsessed with meal prep bowls and organizing hacks.
I got this leopard print cardigan this week and I love it! Glad to see it's fully restocked in all sizes.
Top5 looks back at the top 5 Grammy performances of all time. Who's watching tomorrow night?!
In case you missed it, check out my Valentine's Day Gift Guide plus the prettiest pink dresses from just $30.
Have a fun weekend! xxBB