Oxo Pop Top Container (various sizes) // Acrylic Cosmetic Storage Tray // Threshold Storage Basket // Shelving Unit // Bento Box // Theshold Toilet Paper Holder // Spice Organizer // Under-Bed Storage
As soon as the new year begins, it seems like everyone is bitten by the organization bug! So I thought I'd round up some of my home organization favorites, too. I'd love to hear about yours in the comments (or message me on Instagram!)
My Favorite Home Organization Products On A Budget
1. Oxo Pop Top Container: I've collected a bunch of these over the years (mostly from T.J. Maxx and Marshalls) to hold everything from rice to flour. They keep food fresh and look stylish, too.
2. Acrylic Cosmetic Storage Tray: I keep one of these in my office and another on my bedroom dresser to house makeup (which I rarely wear these days but at least it's organized!)
3. Threshold Storage Basket: I love pretty baskets to gather loose toys. And while a single basket won't organize your playroom (sad but true), these are still essential and beautiful accents!
4. Shelves: I already own one of these and ordered two more for our pantry and hope to put them together this weekend. I'd like custom built-in shelves eventually but I need to save up for those first. So for just $55 each, these shelves are a great budget way to get organized in the meantime!
5. Bento Box: I was gifted one of these boxes and use them for organizing crafts and little toddler sensory activities! Of course you could use them as intended for food, too. You could probably find something similar for less at the Dollar Tree.
6. Theshold Toilet Paper Holder: Not the most glamorous item on my list, but I love this toilet paper holder! We got it for our guest bath and it looks so nice. I like that I can move it (read: hide it) from the kids who still occasionally think it's hilarious to unravel an entire roll or two.
7. Spice Organizer: For years I struggled to organize my spices (first world problems) and have found that laying them flat in a drawer is absolutely the best way possible. I got my spice tray at IKEA but this one looks similar. Admittedly I only keep my "top 30" used spices in my drawer and then I store the rest in the pantry (but I mean c'mon, how often do you use white pepper or cardamom anyways?)
8. Thyme and Table Marble Wood Utensils: I have a bunch of kitchen items from this line and love the look. They're nice quality, too. Getting organized in the kitchen means out with the old, worn-out and mismatched, and in with the new and pretty!
9. Under Bed Storage: I shared these on my Stories and got a lot of questions about them. This is where I store seasonal items or clothes the kids have outgrown (but younger sibs will inherit). Mine are from IKEA but these ones look similar.