Father's Day always sneaks up on me - have you bought all your gifts yet? My husband Camden is tough - but not impossible - to shop for, so I've rounded up some thoughtful and affordable gift ideas that I know he loves - and your guy will too!
FATHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS
1. SHIRT // I got this shirt for my husband yesterday because I thought it was the same as the shirt I bought him for Easter; now I'm seeing it's a different shirt but I hope the quality and fit is the same because he loves the other one! Comes in many cool prints for summer including cactuses and a subtle shark print.
2. HAT // If your guy is always getting a sunburn, especially on his neck, this is the hat for him! Now that we have a big yard for the first time in our lives, Camden spends a good deal of time gardening and mowing the lawn so this hat is a must. He actually bought one nearly identical at Aldi two weeks ago for $8, so check your local store if you have one!
3. FLIP FLOPS // These leather flip flops look good with everything and they're the only sandals or summer shoes my husband will wear (he actually wears Olukai which seem ridiculously expensive but those were purchased before we had kids LOL).
4. BEER GLASSES // We've owned these craft beer glasses for years and they're truly the best. Camden says they make the beer taste better, too, and I'm inclined to believe him! If your guy is into IPAs or sours, he'll love these (and probably doesn't need the other beer glass "shapes").
5. TABLET COVER // I worked with Motile on this laptop bag post and I'm really impressed with their full line of premium tech accessories. There are so many great choices but I think this tablet cover is so good-looking and this matching tassel cable thingy! I'm very technical as you can tell.
6. BEARD OIL // This is Camden's favorite beard oil. It's non irritating and not overpowering. Perfect for the 1890's beard-trend he's been rocking these days, as I like to call it!
7. BACKPACK // We love camping and Ozark trail is like the "budget babe's" L.L.Bean or Patagonia. Their full range of outdoor gear is really good and well priced, including this backpack that also comes in a fun orange color.
8. MUG // Aw. I love a good mug with a message and nothing's sweeter or rings more true for me than the words on this one!
9. KETTLE // This is our favorite kettle for boiling water that's not too hot for delicate coffee beans and teas. Camden is somewhat of a coffee connoisseur and he's been really happy with this kettle.
Bonus: Butcherbox is a monthly premium meat subscription box that we use and love, for the quality you can't beat the price. And I love always having meat in the freezer so I can easily meal plan for the week ahead!