Today I'm rounding up my purchases from the past week, plus other items I'm loving with major add-to-cart appeal - starting at just $7!
Weekend Style Finds Under $30
1. Linen Shorts // At under $10 these are a must-have. Much lighter than your regular denim shorts but just as versatile for styling.
2. Ankle-Strap Sandals // This is my favorite style of sandal! Comfortable enough to walk in all-day, yet stylish enough to pair with any summer outfit.
3. Popover Top // I linked up this top a few weeks ago and finally bought one for myself. It's a great Madewell dupe!
4. Horn Necklace // I ordered this for just $7.99 I thought it would be great with my knot-front maxi.
5. One-Piece Swimsuit // I love the slate blue color of this bathing suit and pretty texture of the fabric. Sadly it's too short for me in the torso so it's going back but someone NEEDS to rock this! I just ordered this stripe one-piece from Amazon - I'll report back once it arrives!
6. Bow Slides // These are so cute and on major sale! Lots of colors to choose from.
7. Stripe Shorts // I am loving the striped short trend this summer! I have a pair from Kohl's that are still my go-tos, and just ordered this pair to add to my collection. Pair with white tops and neutral sandals.
8. Circle Straw Bag // I'm not sure I even realized Loft had an online outlet, let alone such cute steals!
9. Bermuda Shorts // These probably aren't for everyone but I'm excited to try these longer-length shorts! The plan: Add a short sleeve blouse and headband inspired by this Anthropologie look.
Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm hoping to pick up a few pieces to style my patio. Remember I got this table, this bench, this sectional and these chairs? Love. It. All. Can't believe the quality. I promise updates with photos soon! xoBB