Today I'm sharing my top Amazon purchases for the month, including the perfect rust cardigan for Fall, my new favorite leopard-print cardigan, and a sturdy climbing geodome for the kids that was worth every penny—and it's actually very reasonably priced!
AMAZON | AUGUST FAVORITES
1. Leopard Cardigan: If you're looking for that perfect leopard cardigan, I highly recommend this one! It's soft, a great length, has pockets, and comes in dozens of beautiful colors. I got the small and it fits great with a relaxed fit. And it's under $30! I've seen it for as low as $24.
2. Rust Cardigan: Your search for the perfect fall cardigan ends here! This sweater is super soft, stretchy, has pockets, it's warm yet thin and lightweight. I can't wait to get more colors, but the H.Brick color is the perfect orange/rust/brown hue.
3. & 4. Amazon Essentials T-Shirt 2-Pack: These are great everyday basics. I paid $15 for two, but the price can vary from day to day. I went with my usual size small and it fits perfectly but if I were to order more, I might get the medium because these are 100% cotton and might shrink in the wash.
5. Lifetime Geometric Dome Climber Play Center: We have had this set up in our yard since July, and it's proving to be my best purchase ever. The kids (ages 7, 4 and 2) LOVE it and spend so much time climbing and playing every day. It's very sturdy, not supposed to rust, doesn't get super hot in the sun, and easy to assemble. It's also not an eyesore but rather blends seamlessly into the landscape. It also encourages creative play and exercise! Can't say enough good things.
6. Leopard Mules: These are just $23 today, but rival shoes that cost double. They're a fabric upper which is nice, slightly padded, low heel, decent traction. I imagine these will be comfortable enough for all day wear. Great for work or the weekend. And they look beautiful with the rust cardigan!
That's it for today, I never want to overwhelm you with too many choices! Hope you found something you love in this month's round-up.