Today I've rounded up some of my favorite gift ideas from Amazon—special yet affordable finds for moms, sisters, besties and more! Many are items I've gifted in the past with great feedback, like this AeroGarden (yes, it really works!) or this calming (not to mention aesthetically beautiful) Tibetan Singing Bowl. They're a little unexpected, but guaranteed to spread holiday cheer and joy—and that's the best part about gift giving!
Amazon Holiday Gift Guide for Her
1. Alo Yoga 12 Month Membership: I would love to get something like this! I need to destress more than ever and I've been doing some simple yoga moves at home lately and it has been the single most helpful tool to combat anxiety for me personally. Bet there's someone on your list who feels the same way!
2. AeroGarden indoor growing system: I purchased one of these for my brother's family last Christmas and it was a big hit! Their plants grew beautifully and they continue to enjoy the fresh herbs it produces. I've given additional pod kits as gifts, too.
3. Slippers: These are so soft and cozy, I love my pair! Makes a great gift for anyone.
4. Silk Pillowcase: I've really enjoyed sleeping on this silk pillowcase. I'm not sure if it's helping to strengthen my hair or reduce wrinkles, but it's soft and luxurious!
5. Tibetan Singing Bowl: This is another gift I've given with great feedback. The soothing sounds encourage meditation and calm the mind.
6. Free People infinity scarf: The fashion lover on your list will love this go-with-everything accessory.
7. Flavor Purveyor Bubble Tea Kit: Tea always makes a great gift but what about bubble tea?! I have a couple friends who are fanatics, and I think this kit would be so fun to give.
8. Throw Blanket: This leopard blanket gets great reviews. Who couldn't use a plush animal print blanket to curl up with?!
9. Capri Blue candle: These scented candles have a cult following and come in so many colors and styles, there's one for every lady on your list! Moms, mother-in-laws, sister-in-laws, best friends. Makes the best teacher gift, too!
Just a friendly housekeeping note for longtime readers: I apologize for the lack of posts lately, I'm just trying to find balance between full-time distance learning and all the things! Thank you for your patience and for continuing to stop by daily. I love bringing you a little levity during these trying times! Hope you are all staying safe and well. xoBB