- Saving cash is hot. Having a little money put away in a savings account will give you a sense of pride, security and confidence—and nothing looks better on a woman than confidence!
- There are more of us than there are of them. According to WSJ.com, only 200 or so women in the world actually buy true haute couture.
- The median household income in the United States is $46,326 (from the U.S. Census Bureau). Nuf said.
- Buying less is better for the environment. While it's not something we ever want to think about, that stockpile of shoes in your closet may end up one day in an inglorious landfill.
- Thinking for yourself is always in. Enjoy looking and learning about fashion, without consuming everything they tell you to.
Monday, August 13. 2007
Strapped for cash? Slave to fashion? Here are five good reasons to become a bona fide Budget Babe:
(Page 1 of 1, totaling 1 entries)