A couple readers have asked me whether or not Louboutinbox.com is legit after seeing this website's ads appear on my blog (and elsewhere) via the google ad network. My personal opinion? There's NO WAY these shoes are real. Louboutinbox claims to sell Christian Louboutins for around $200 a pair, but as we all know, Louboutins usually cost 50-70% more than that. I wanted to let everyone know that I personally would not shop at this site, and that I'm in the process of trying to figure out if there's a way to block louboutinbox.com from my google adsense account. Remember: If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is! If you'd like to spend $200 on shoes, browse the sale section at shopbop.com (lots of other great shoe designers out there!). And if you want Louboutins, treat yourself to the real deal from one of the following authorized merchants:
Find genuine Louboutins at sites like Barneys.com.
Where to Buy Authentic Christian Louboutin Shoes
- Net-a-Porter: You might not find a deal, but you'll always find the latest and greatest styles at this fashion mecca.
- theoutnet.com: Net-a-porter's outlet site has blink-and-you-might-miss them deals on Louboutins, like these metallic flats, on sale for $212.
- Bluefly.com: Score deals including these Christian Louboutin espadrilles for $192.79 at this designer discount giant.
- Barneys.com: Fashionistas swear by Barneys' shoe sales, you just have to be patient (and lucky!) These Christian Louboutin "Simple Pumps" in magenta are on sale now for $269.25.
- SaksFifthAvenue.com: Check the sale section often to find deals like these Christian Louboutin Etrier Patent Sandals on sale now for $324.10.
- NeimanMarcus.com: Keep an eye out for sales here, too, like these Patent Ankle-Wrap Espadrilles for $332.