While browsing Forever 21's Cyber Monday deals (which, surprise, surprise, are still going on today), I noticed a bunch of Southwest-inspired pieces that looked a lot like a certain budget-designer collab that H&M put out not too long ago, namely the Isabel Marant pour H&M collection. A quick Google search confirmed that I was not alone in my suspicions (and actually quite late to the party - back on November 22, SheFinds.com reported that Forever 21 had "ripped off" the Isabel Marant for H&M line, even going so far as to launch a Bohemian-themed collection on the same day). This isn't the first time a budget-friendly collab has been knocked off, and it certainly won't be the last. I can't say I wasn't excited by my Forever 21 finds seeing as how I thought the H&M collection was way too expensive and didn't end up purchasing anything from the line.
In case you forgot, here's what the Isabel Marant for H&M collection looked like:
Keep reading for 10 inspired-by designs currently available at Forever21.com!
1. Jet Setter Cardigan, $22.80
2. Moto Babe Faux Leather Pants, $24.80
3. Open-Knit Striped Scarf, $14.80
4. Folk Girl Open-Front Cardigan, $32.80
5. Sweet Tribal Pattern Skinny Jeans, $27.80
6. Tribal Print Embroidered Skinny Jeans, $22.80
7. Southwest Bound Boyfriend Sweater, $15
8. Heathered Sweatshirt, $15.80
9. Out West Sweatshirt, $15
10. Globetrotter Belt, $5.80
i think theyre def becoming trendy not just for "hippies", you know?