I recently bought a beautiful seersucker jacket from Gap, and I need outfit ideas! Help! —Tracy W.
Whenever I need styling ideas, I head to Pinterest. Here are some cool looks I found that incorporate a seersucker blazer for summer:
1. Celebrity inspiration comes from Cameron Diaz, who wore a seersucker blazer with a white tee, beige shorts and tan sandals. We loved this look and featured it in this post, too!
2. Here's Pop of Style wearing her seersucker blazer with a message tee, dark denim and bright coral accents. You could also try a bright pant (like this or this) or skirt and keep the rest of the look neutral.
3. Sharing My Sole gives her seersucker blazer a business casual (maybe?) twist with a dressier navy shorts and a bright green necklace. I love the preppy vibe here (it's seersucker, after all!)
4. Don't forget that topping a dress or romper with a blazer is the perfect way to add polish, cover up, or add warmth. Roll the sleeves for a relaxed feel.
5. Little Miss Fearless was the inspiration for photo #2, having paired her seersucker with a playful logo tee, skinny jeans and matching pink necklace and pumps.
6. This J.Crew catalog shot shows a seersucker blazer paired with a darker jean, striped tee and rich tan leather accessories. This is probably how I'd wear mine.
Got a suggestion for Tracy? Let her know in the comments!