This post is sponsored by Walmart.
I'm so happy to be back with Walmart's support to share my summer must-haves! These are all items I purchased online at Walmart.com to suit my everyday lifestyle of running around with the kids this summer, whether it's at the beach, park, or our own backyard. I'll share real-life photos once everything arrives (which should be tomorrow thanks to Walmart.com's free 2-day shipping on qualifying orders of $35 or more!)
My Walmart Summer Fashion Haul
1. Peasant Top ($15.84): My summer uniform is usually a lightweight long-sleeve cotton shirt with shorts. If I'm "exposed" on the bottom I like to be more "covered up" on top. Plus lightweight long sleeves make me feel cooler and keep the sun off my skin. Finally, it just looks way cuter than a basic tank top! I was drawn to the color of this 100% cotton top but also love the navy or black versions. I ordered my usual size small.
2. Ruffle Wedges ($19.88): Neutral shoes continue to rule season after season because they're just so versatile and flattering. I keep seeing shoes with ruffle or scallop detailing and I love it for a little feminine touch that's easy to wear. I ordered the size 9 (I'm a size 9.5 but usually wear a 9 in Time and Tru brand sandals).
3. Hi-Rise Shorts ($16.82): Summer staple! Love the color and distressing on these. I ordered these in both the size 4 and 6. I've been loving the hi-rise fit of my everyday jeans lately, so I hope these hi-rise shorts work out!
4. Smock-Neck Top ($15.84): Another easy breezy top I can wear with shorts or white jeans! I had the hardest time picking just one color, they're all so pretty. Got my usual size small.
5. Knit Tank Dress ($9.97): Okay you guys convinced me to get this one! It's not nursing friendly but I figured for $10, I couldn't pass it up. Many of you have said this dress is bump-friendly up to 9+ months! Aside from that, it's just so stinking cute. And you could dress it up or down. I'm told it has pockets too?! I might have to get another color (11 to choose from!) if this is true! Bought my usual size small.
6. Straw Circle Crossbody ($14.97): Wow how cute is this little crossbody bag?! It comes in so many sweet colors including on-trend pastels like blush pink as well as classic cognac. I chose the straw because it's summery yet neutral.
7. Footbed Slides ($14.88): I love the designer version of this shoe but couldn't justify spending close to $100 on a sandal! That rosegold metallic is everything. Many of you have told me these sandals are very comfortable so I'm holding you to it! Got my usual size in this brand, the 9.
8. White Jeans Shorts ($13.92): Yes to mid-length shorts! I ordered both the 4 and 6, we'll see which fits best. Whereas the cut-offs I mentioned earlier in this post are my "beach" shorts, I prefer a mid-length (or longer) short for the playground or other summer activities. These come in a few colors but I love the white and for $14 I don't have to freak out about stains!
9. Straw Hat ($8.97): I never leave home without a hat in the summer! This one looks comfy and has some fun turquoise bead detailing.
10. Denim Jacket ($18.68): I can't even believe the price on this jacket! It looks amazing and gets great reviews. Can't wait to layer it with the tank dress. Just the most perfect summer essential! Also comes in a lighter wash blue or white.
I also ordered this decorative throw pillow for my guest room, and this white v-neck tee ($7.88).
I'll report back once everything arrives and do a full try-on for you! Which piece is your favorite?