Spring is always a good time to refresh your wardrobe basics, and what's more essential than a basic white tee? To find the best of the best, I asked my Instagram fam for their favorite white t-shirt recommendations. Here are the top 8, many of which I personally own and love, too!
This blog uses affiliate links. When you shop through our links, we may earn a small commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
The Best White T-Shirts for Women
1. Amazon Essentials: Choose from crewneck, v-neck and more. Lots of positive 5-star reviews! I'd buy them again but size up next time.
2. Kohl's Sonoma Brand: A great tee that holds up well, available in many sizes. Crewneck or vneck. I love these!
3. Madewell: These have a cult following! Lots of colors to choose from beyond basic white, too.
4. Walmart: We all love Time and Tru tees, these wash and wear so well! Choose from v-neck or crewneck. Also check out No Boundaries white tees, and Terra & Skye plus-size.
5. Target's Universal Thread Tees: This is another reader favorite that I love, too. Mine will need to be refreshed this season for sure! Womens and Womens Plus sizes.
6. ZSupply: This is the only t-shirt on the list I haven't tried! You all have convinced me it's worth the $28 pricetag.
7. WEESO T-Shirt: This Amazon find came recommended by fellow IG Influencer friend Christin (@cbstyled)! I ordered one right away! I'll report back.
8. Old Navy Luxe Line: Ok I haven't tried these either, but a couple readers said they're the best. And they're on sale right now! Can't wait to try these next.
Honorable Mention: Readers did not mention this one, but I wanted to add Nordstrom's Caslon rounded v-neck to the list. It's on the thinner side, but the neckline is so flattering and I love the fit of this shirt. Definitely a good one to have on rotation, and under $20!
Did we miss anything? What's your favorite white t-shirt? Let me know in the comments! xoBB