Halfway through March, here's what Budget Babe readers loved the most this week!
This blog uses affiliate links. When you shop through our links, we may earn a small commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Here are this week's top five sellers:
1. The top seller was this outdoor lounge chair, part of the HUGE Overstock.com semi-annual sale. The beige is sold out, unfortunately, but this navy one is still fully stocked! This is a great sale if you're decorating your outdoor space or just want to give your home a little spring refresh.
2. These toddler girls beach sandals came in number 2! Just $6.88. Fit true to size. I grabbed a pair for my soon-to-be three year old daughter.
3. This Walmart blouse by Free Assembly is such a steal at $22! Madewell vibes for less. Fits true to size. The white is nearly sold out, but black is fully stocked.
4. A coat for only $9.98? It's true! I own a puffer vest by this brand, Big Chill, and it's amazing. So I bet their coats are good, too. Wear it for cold spring days or save it for next season. Comes in three colors.
5. I shared this pretty Easter wreath on Instagram Stories, and you loved it! It's just $17.98 and 20" in diameter. I love the neutral colors and design.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great rest of the weekend! xoBB