This post is sponsored by Walmart.
I'm back with another round-up of new arrivals from Walmart, and this time we're talking active wear! Ever since I discovered these $12 jogger pants about 2 years ago, Walmart has been my go-to, one-stop shop for all things athleisure and active. I now own four pairs of those joggers (as I'm sure many of you do, too!) The quality and fit is amazing—why look anywhere else?
This blog uses affiliate links. When you shop through our links, we may earn a small commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Of course I've branched out beyond joggers to things like sports bras, tanks and leggings, as well as sneakers for myself (and my kids!)
Here are just a few of my favorite Walmart active finds for summer, shop them all in the carousel!
- For cool mornings and nights, I'm loving this lightweight jacket (now just $7!! fully stocked in all sizes, three colors) I usually go up one size in this brands' outerwear.
- This Avia romper is also just $7—insane! I've shown it in white (above) but it also comes in on-trend tie-dye. Picking just one will be tough...
- This $11 colorblock tee is so cute and has that "where did you get that" factor!
- Meanwhile a 3-pack of active tanks is only $18. I love the color options for summer! These fit true to size.
- Walmart also carries a bunch of Champion, like these jersey shorts ($11)—a must for summer! I'd probably wear these to the beach or around the house, they're not just for the gym!
I don't have a lot in my budget to spend on activewear, and with Walmart I don't have to sacrifice on style and quality. Once you try Walmart brands like Avia and Athletic Works, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.