This post is sponsored by Walmart.
If you need a quick and easy Valentine’s Day treat, stop what you’re doing and make these chocolate covered strawberries! We make them every year and they disappear faster than I can dip them! I got all the ingredients delivered free with my Walmart+ membership* plus a few other fun extras that are perfect for your Valentines. Read on for the easy “recipe”...
This blog uses affiliate links; when you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn commission.
I love that this treat is dairy free and top 8 allergen free, too, as we have allergies in my house. It’s been extra important for me as an allergy mama to offer my kids special, delicious treats so they don’t feel like they’re missing out. And everyone loves these decadent chocolate covered strawberries!
I am so grateful I can get our favorite dairy free chocolate chips from Walmart, as well as Great Value coconut oil, fresh produce and so much more.
Here are the simple steps:
- Line a tray with parchment paper
- Wash and dry your strawberries (make sure they’re completely dry)
- Measure 2 cups chocolate chips, 2 tbsp coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl
- Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring frequently, until completely melted
- Dip your strawberries in the chocolate and let the excess drip off before setting them on parchment paper
- Chill for about 30 minutes until set & enjoy!
I’ve linked a few more Valentine’s Day favorites from Walmart below, just scroll through the carousel and click a product to shop. If you’d like to join Walmart+, you can click here to sign up.
Happy Valentine’s Day from The Budget Babe! XOXO
*$35 order minimum. Restrictions apply.