This post is sponsored by Walmart.
Hello friends! Today I’m sharing something I’ve never done before–that’s right, I’ve never done a themed “tablescape,” but thanks to Walmart+, I put one together…and I absolutely love how it turned out! I shopped in the Walmart app and had everything delivered free with my Walmart+ membership! *
This blog uses affiliate links; when you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn commission.
This fall tablescape is simple yet beautiful and features a neutral color palette and natural elements. It would look lovely for any fall gathering, from a fall dinner or even Thanksgiving. You could repurpose many of the elements year round which I love.
Here are the details:
- I started with a faux eucalyptus garland, it’s pre-lit (battery operated) and adds a warm glow to the table!
- I used large heavy pumpkins to hold the garland in place, and stacked little white pumpkins on a this wood cake stand to add a focal point.
- More eucalyptus stems (this time dried) and acorn squash give it a fuller look.
- I finished with glass hurricanes and battery-operated candles. The woven raffia detail on these candle holders lends the prettiest texture.
- Gold placemats add shine and interest to each place setting, and can you believe these are just $2.98 each!?
- The finishing touch is affordable cloth napkins and another stem and pumpkin in lieu of napkin rings (but these would look darling too!)
That’s it! Hope this post inspires you to try something new, and let Walmart+ help! Sign up here to become a member.
*$35 order minimum. Restrictions apply.