This post is sponsored by Walmart.
I'm back with more great gift ideas on Walmart, and this time we're getting in on the "burr basket" trend with the coziest finds under $20! A "burr basket" is a fun take on the gift basket that includes comfy, cozy items and sweet treats to bring joy to someone special.
This blog uses affiliate links; when you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn commission.
A "burr basket" is easy to customize, and your basket can be any size. (The basket I used is from Walmart, too!) Here's what I put in mine:
- Something cozy: Think slippers, socks, or a soft plush blanket. This throw comes in a bunch of cute holiday designs for just $10.
- Something fun: Give them the onn. Google TV so they can stream all their favorite shows and movies while relaxing at home!
- Something sweet: Add their favorite snack or sweet treat; you can't go wrong with these chocolate truffles.
- Some pretty decor: A candle is always a good idea to create a soothing atmosphere; I love that this one doubles as a mug once the candle is done! And this little artwork adds a lovely touch for just $5.
- Some self-care faves: This shea sugar scrub by Tree Hut gets five star reviews because it smells great and leaves skin feeling so soft.
Would you try the "burr basket" trend? I think it's the perfect way to spread a little happiness this holiday season. Happy gifting! xoBB