Thank you to Oral-B for sponsoring today’s post! Opinions are always 100% my own.
From tech gadgets, to make-up, to jewelry the trend of Rose Gold is here to stay - which means it’s the perfect time to upgrade your smile and style with the all-new Oral-B GENIUS Rose Gold 8000, available exclusively at Target online.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Crest and Target. All opinions are 100% my own.
Crest noticed that I happen to shop at Target a lot (guilty as charged) and asked me to share some cool news about their latest toothpaste: Crest Gum Detoxify, available at Target!
You may have caught my Instagram Stories where I went to my nearest Target store to pick up some Crest Gum Detoxify. Look for the endcap! Yes, I was the crazy mamma trying to snap shelfies and film my Insta Story while my boys squabbled in the shopping cart. But, we got it done!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of KISS Lashes. All opinions are 100% mine.
When KISS Lashes reached out to me to try out their latest false eyelashes, I was a bit hesitant. The last time I wore faux lashes was for my wedding! Honestly I wasn't sure I could pull off the look. Still I agreed to give them a try - I know so many fashion bloggers who wear lashes almost daily for that beauty "wow-factor" that makeup can't really achieve. And I knew they'd be great for the holiday season, too, when you want a little something extra for your look.
I'm always on the lookout for a good nude lipstick, especially on a budget. Rimmel London spokesmodel Rita Ora recently wore the brand's new Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour in Latte To Go to the Billboard Music Awards - and it retails for a cool $5.49 at ulta.com.
Reviews give it 4.5 stars which is a very good endorsement. But I think Rita's gorgeous pout is endorsement enough - she looks amazing, and the nude lip is the perfect compliment to the rest of her makeup look and her black and white, crystal and lace dress by Francesco Scognamiglio.
With summer just around the corner, my mind is already at the beach and my toes are nestled in the sand. I wanted to share my beach bag essentials - from my favorite face mist to the best sunscreen for sensitive skin - so the next time you go, the only work you’ll have to do is lift a finger to turn the page of your book (and yes, I included my fave read, too!)
1. These Forever 21 sunnies are number one for a reason! Something about summer time makes me reach for vintage-inspired frames that help me channel my inner Audrey Hepburn. (Replay Vintage Sunglasses, $28 at forever21.com)
2. I never leave the house without Vaseline. Mostly, because my skin is really sensitive and reacts poorly to most chap sticks. But also, Vaseline is a beach bag must-have because, although the salt water does wonders for your hair, it dries out your lips, and I find classic Vaseline to be the most soothing solution. (Vaseline Lip Therapy, $1.79. Plus get a $5 giftcard with a $20 personal care purchase for a limited time at Target.com)
3. This Neutrogena sunscreen is specifically designed to be used for your face, neck and chest. Many sunscreens do not take into account the sensitivity of your face. So, for me, this is a definite necessity. (Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Lotion, $8.99. Spend $20, get $5 giftcard at Target.com)
4. A good book is essential to a good beach day. Being in school, I don’t get a lot of chances to read for pleasure, so when I'm on holiday my nose is always buried in a book. My favorite beachside read is any Murakami novel! His fiction writing will keep you engaged to the point that you won’t want to put it down even to get in the water! (Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami, $8.16 for paperback)
5. I love this Evian face mist. When I've been sitting out for a while, but I'm not ready to jump in the water quite yet, I spray a little of this refreshing mist on my face to cool down. (Evian Facial Water Spray, $12.50 for 5 oz)
6. Thank you Jen Atkin for this amazing hair oil. I use this product every day after I get out of the shower. But, I particularly love this oil at the beach. When I’m rushing to get changed before dinner and I want to keep my beachy hair looking effortless, I just throw a little of this oil in it to keep my hair hydrated and refreshed, and voila you’re ready for dinner! (Ouai Hair Oil, $28)
7. I always hate being without a hair tie. Sometimes my hair just drives me nuts and I have to throw it up in a quick bun. When I'm at the beach, I'll hop in the salt water and then braid my hair quickly after I get out. By the time I get changed for dinner, I have achieved the perfect beachy wave. (Goody Hair Elastics, $7.49 plus spend $20, get a $5 giftcard at Target.com)