If you're looking for some last-minute Valentine's Day attire and accessories, I've got you covered! I've rounded up some of my favorite accessories, clothing, and beauty products to prepare for February 14th. Check out my blog Life with Lyss for more inspiration!
1. Phone case: While this phone case would be cute year-round, now would be the perfect time to purchase it! I am a huge fan of clear cases, but the hearts on this one make it ten times better.
2. Valentine's Day Outfit Inspo: Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to rock that Pinterest-inspired outfit you wouldn't wear on a normal day. I am absolutely loving this pink midi skirt matched with the striped top. They're cute together, and can become closet staples for upcoming seasons.
3. Painting: Especially appropriate for Valentine's Day, this "Never forget you are loved" painting is cute AND affordable.
4. Bangle: If you're wearing a statement outfit for Valentine's Day, keep the jewelry to a minimum. Wearing a simple gold bangle can provide a little bit of sparkle without going over the top.
5. NYX Matte Lipstick: NYX is one of my favorite drug store brands. I own so many of their lipsticks, I had to recommend a color from their line. This hot pink is one of my favorites, but you could easily grab a more subtle shade. Check your local Target or Giant Eagle for this line!
6. The Kiss Lip Scrub: Self explanatory, but prepare for "the kiss" with a Lush Lip Scrub. Perfect for the day of love, and also perfect for every other day you need to exfoliate (especially with this cold weather!).
7. "I heart you" pillow: I had to throw in this little home decor piece. It's the perfect little something to add to the home in February (and year-round if you're anything like me!).