Pumpkin spice lattes have already taken over our favorite cafes, so you know fall is right around the corner! This "Pinterest Put Together" series will feature some of Pinterest's fall-themed fashion images and where you can find similar pieces. This week's post is all about sweaters and scarves!
1. Oxblood sweaters are one of my favorite trends this fall! I've seen a lot of this color in jeans, sweaters and scarves. I actually own this sweater from Forever 21! So comfy! (Forever 21 Sweater $22.80)
2. Tribal sweaters go great with just about anything. I recommend some black leggings and combat boots for a laid back look! (PinkClubwear Tribal Sweater $34.95)
3. I love neutral sweaters because they can be dressed up with the right jewelry or dressed down with some jeans. Pair one with a skirt for an instant feminine look! (Old Navy Cable Knit Sweater $34.94)
1. Nothing can pull a look together on a cool fall day like a knit scarf! I love buying gray accessories that can go with any outfit. (ASOS Rib Knit Snood $20.25)
2. It's very rare to see plaid in the summer, but it's finally time to get them out and put 'em to use! This classic print is a staple for fall. (Etsy Plaid Scarf $18.90)
3. Who says flowers are just for spring?! Brighten up those fall colors with a vintage floral scarf! Modadorn Floral Scarf $11)
What's your favorite fall 2013 trend so far? Comment below and keep posted for next week's post featuring jeans and boots!
Pinterest Image Sources: Oxblood Sweater / Tribal Sweater / Neutral Sweater / Knit Scarf / Plaid Scarf / Floral Scarf