Last week we featured sweaters and scarves, this week we are on to jeans and boots! Even though it is (shockingly) still sunny and mid 70s in Ohio, I am secretly planning all my fall outfits for when it finally decides to cool down. Here are some of my favorite Pinterest images and where you can find similar pieces!
1. Army green jeans are the perfect fall piece. The cool tone will match brown or black boots, or you can dress them up with heels for a night out. Throw on a neutral chunky sweater and you have the perfect fall outfit! ($55.10, Amazon)
2. Are you all sick of oxblood yet? If you've read any of my recent past posts, you might see I am a little obsessed! This new color for fall provides a pop of color during the cool months. I love the look of flats shown in the picture, but these would also go great with any boots. ($29.99, French Connection)
3. White jeans were huge for spring and summer, and are proving to be perfectly acceptable for fall. Paired with pretty shades of grey, the white brightens up this chic ensemble. ($18.90, Kohl's)
1. These tribal print fold over booties stole my heart! These would be a great subtle accessory to a plain outfit. You can always unfold them for a different look! ($44.00, Amazing Lace)
2. These classic knee high gray boots could easily be turned into an everyday pair of shoes. In such a versatile color, they really could be worn with just about anything. I love the over-sized black bag as an accessory for this look! ($48.99, Kohl's)
3. Riding boots are returning from fall 2012 to fall 2013! I loved this trend last year and still do. The warm color goes great with jeans or leggings, and the buckle on the boots provides the perfect detail. ($28.00-$53.00, Amazon)
What is your favorite part about fall? Comment below and look for Fall Trends pt. 3 next week featuring bags and fall nail colors!
Pinterest Image Sources: Army Green Jeans / Oxblood Jeans / White Denim / Tribal Print Boots / Gray Boots / Riding Boots