Nothing says spring beauty like a fresh mani in a glowing new hue. Today I’m bringing you my favorite budget-friendly nail polish favorites for spring…and the best part? They’re all under $10! Also make sure to check out my blog, HonestlyJamie.com for even more beauty product reviews and tips.
Top 5 Nail Polishes for Spring Under $10
1. Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in “Pretty in Peach”: A classic, of course, and peach is also the perfect spring go-to color.
2. Essie Nail Color in “Rorrrange”: Aside from the awesome name that makes me think of Katy Perry, I love this particular shade of orange because it’s got coral tones and looks great on all skin tones.
3. Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel in “Ginger Melon”: Scented nail polish?! Yes, please!
4. Wet ‘n Wild MegaLast Salon Nail Color in “On a Trip”: Wet ‘n Wild is probably the biggest bang for your beauty buck, always, and I really love this shade because it’s not too child-like.
5. COVERGIRL OutLast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss in “Salt Water Taffy”: This shade of mint is so great- it’s chic, yet still playful for spring.
What nail colors are you loving this spring? Let me know in the comments!
For even more beauty product reviews, tips and advice check out my blog, HonestlyJamie.com.